Reliability and Quality Assurance Service(Details)
Planning and design phase
Reliability analysis review
- Preliminary design review supportWe examine the feasibility of products that satisfy each item in the technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.) and support the design review to confirm that it is possible to move to detailed design.
- Critical design review supportPrior to the manufacture of a prototype model or proto-flight model, we support the design review to confirm that the detailed design content of the product satisfies the requirements of the technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.) and can be transferred to manufacturing.
Part application evaluation
- EEE parts selection supportIn the early stages of a project, we provide appropriate advice and support from the stage of reference documents such as design standards for parts, derating standards for parts, radiation-resistant design standards, etc., and support operations related to project component selection.
- Application evaluation of non-space EEE componentsRegarding NSPAR (Non-Standard Parts Approval Request), we examine the contents of the description, evaluate the validity, guide the necessary improvement for the application including reflection of GIDEP information, and approve the project approval parts We will provide technical support until it is completed.In addition, we evaluate the consistency with project requirements, etc. for radiation data, reliability data, and structural analysis (DPA) data.
- MIP(Mandatory Inspection Point)When the component mounting on the base of each device (electrical adjustment and component fixing of the board) is completed, we use a microscope directly at the site to check the manufacturer’s in-house mounting regulations and technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.). Check whether the requirements are met.
If our company gives improvement instructions to the manufacturer, the manufacturer will determine whether or not improvement is necessary, perform the necessary work, and we will confirm the implementation details of the improvement.
Reliability analysis review
- Pre-shipment review supportWhen delivering a flight model, we support the review to confirm that the detailed design content of the product satisfies the requirements of the technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.) and that there are no problems with delivery.
- Participate in task briefingBefore conducting the test, we will participate in a meeting to confirm whether the content of the test procedure document satisfies the requirements of the technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.).
- Test witnessing/data organization/analysisWe will witness the test, confirm whether it is being implemented according to the test procedure manual, and confirm, organize, and analyze the test data.
- Participate in task reviewAfter conducting the test, we will participate in a meeting to confirm the test and data acquisition and results as confirmed in the task briefing.
- Telemetry data evaluation supportWe will evaluate the spacecraft status data acquired during the test.
- S/W quality confirmation supportWhether or not the spacecraft functions operate as required can be verified through post-development tests. Using objective eyes from a third party separate from the development organization, we provide logical evaluation and quality confirmation support.
- Confirmation of reflection of measures to prevent recurrence of defectsAs an expert, we review whether the parts used in the project, defects and technical issues related to testing are appropriately reflected.
Launch site/operation stage
Launch site work support/operation support
- Launch site work supportWe provide support for launch site work required by individual projects.As an example
- (1) Confirmation of the maintenance status of the launch site maintenance work procedure manual, etc.
- (2) Attending Task Briefing (TB)/Task Review (TR)
- (3) Confirmation of maintenance status of document package
- (4) Confirmation of management status of non-launch items
- (5) Confirmation of the status of measures to be taken at the launch site
- (6) Attendance at meetings to resolve problems, confirming the status of measures taken for flight items
- (7) Support for technical coordination/work related to launch site safety
- Verification of operational proceduresWhen operating a spacecraft, we verify that the operation procedure satisfies the requirements of the technical specifications (system specifications, development specifications, etc.) and that appropriate operation is possible.
- LL development, maintainance and improvementAnalyze LL (Lessons Learned) for the purpose of utilizing it in succeeding projects, organize the lessons clearly, summarize them in the LL analysis sheet, and support the development, maintainance and improvement of the LL by creating a lesson explanation sheet for important lessons.
- Spacecraft Project Reliability and Quality Assurance Service>
- Spacecraft Project Reliability and Quality Assurance Service(Details)